Thursday, March 31, 2011

Magical Land Behind Your Eyes

My eyes are tired
I've been staring at my phone
for way too long now...
I just want to hear your call

I force myself to stay awake
I need you to be by my side
so I wouldn't have to be alone
under this cold cold blanket

Let me put my hand around your waist
Give me a chance
to kiss you on the lips
as I hold you from behind

This might all sound like a fantasy
It might as well be
Cause I couldn't imagine myself this addicted
to such a pretty voice

Lets live this fantasy together
let me be your shining white knight
I'll save you from this reality
You will always be in my dreams

4 comments:

CK Kher said...

OOOO! @@ Maybe ur fantasies will turn reality soon. wat say Mr?

alex said...

didn't know there were anyone else readin this blog... LOL that just made me a lil shy haha... and as for ur question, hopefully... :D

CK Kher said...

Well now u knw I, from time to time, reads ur blog! U shy? COME ON .

alex said...

LOL good to know...cant help being shy once in a while u know haha