Thursday, November 09, 2006

Time

All I can do...is to look forward
forward to the future
despite grief
despite agony
despite regrets
despite bliss
despite glee
despite merriment
despite change
All I can do
is to look to the future

I wonder if I would dissapoint my future
dissapoint myself
dissapoint my family
dissapoint my friends
dissapoint God
dissapoint the world

I wonder if I would get lost
lost in the world
lost in time
lost and alone
without the priviledge of companionship
without the advantage of a relationship
without the hope I require to move on

I wonder where life would take me
life without friends
life without love
life without relationships
or
life accompanied by a soulmate
life replenished with love
life evolving around inevitable relationships

I wonder what time would do
to me, my life
to relationships
to love
to time
to people
to the world

No comments: