Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colours of Rainbows

I've finally lifted my pen
I'll put my thoughts to words
I'll write my words on paper
I'll send you a love letter

Honey, I'll write the first words
to this book of our life
It hurts to be away from you
But I never want to forget this pain

My heart is lost in love
nothing holding it down
But the head that cant believe
just how lucky a man can be

Can you feel this pain too?
Everytime I say I love you too
I lose myself in your voice
Like a man on a deserted island

But there has to be a reason
why this pain never stops me
from loving you more
everyday I hear your voice

Do you feel what I feel?
I feel the colours of rainbows
floating around the colour purple
dancing across the moonlit night

My head might tell me
that we are in a burning room
But if you will stay with me
I will dance with you in this fire forever

No comments: