Monday, January 24, 2011

You're my Present

I would like to think that I'm someone who is composed, analytical and cautious (especially when it comes to relationships). You, however, bring out the worst in me...and the best in me. And I'm loving every second of it. This definitely won't sound right but I've never missed someone so much that it hurts...yet, I feel happy, not just happy... I feel safe and at peace everytime I hear your voice. You don't know just how much your voice helps me through another day. Your sweet, playful voice makes me speechless. I want to hear your story. If possible, I would love to hear you tell me (in your cute little voice) the story of your life. And, in a few years, I would love to tell you (in my cute little voice) the story of our life. I would tell you a story of how we brought each other out of troubles; how we lived together when i got home; how we had a dog named Bob; how we fought; and how we loved. I would love to tell you everything. But for now, I'll take you on a ride you've never been on. I will drag you along with me as I take this next step in my life. As I leave my past behind, all I want is for you to be my future...just as you already are my present. Don't let go, honey... because I don't see any other way but to have you by my side.

No comments: