Sunday, October 02, 2011

What I Want...

I want to hold your hands
so much that I'm afraid I might never let go
I want to feel your hands
holding my cheeks in your palms

I want to hug you tight
so tight that I'm afraid you might suffocate
I want to feel your skin
under my sheets every night

I want to kiss your lips
so sweet that I'm afraid you might get sick
I want to kiss you all the time
and your lip is just the start

I want to feel your warmth
so much that I'm afraid of this cold lonely night
I want to make you feel the warmth
just like eating an apple pie

I want to hear your voice
so much that I'm afraid I might have nothing to say
I want to hear that all-so-cute laugh you have
still just as cute even when we're in bed

I want to feel your cheeks
so much that I'm afraid I might squeeze it red
I want to feel your cheeks
even more if its from the inside

I want to feel you
so much that I'm afraid I... will be afraid
I want to feel you
every single inch of you

I will always love you
so much that I'm afraid you might never understand
I will always miss you
Both physically and emotionally
I will always want you
for all that you are; even more for all that you aren't
I will always be there for you
beside you and inside you

So hold me in your heart;
Hug me in your sleep;
Kiss me in your dreams;
Remember the warmth;
and I'll remember your voice;
the sweetness from your cheeks;
Can you feel me inside you sweetie?

No comments: