Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Butterfly (Happiness)

You can dream of me
dropping my butterfly
but in the end,
I'll never let you go

You reeled me in;
the very first time
I heard you smile,
like a fish in a bowl

There is no reason
to reach out your hand
when its already with me
Lets stay this way for a while

My mind may stray
but my heart stays true
to the beautiful butterfly
bright and colourful

It is fine to blink
when there's something in your eye
it is fine to be just a little scared
of what love we have

We'll always have love
even when we're down and under
I'll keep you above drowning water
I'll love you with all I have

You took my cold
turned around my soul
showed me fire
fire I'll always treasure

Now I've caught my butterfly
and I'm never letting go
so hold on tight, baby
I'll take you on the ride of your life

No comments: