Monday, December 06, 2010

Happy Birthday

When I'm down and alone
drowning in the deep blue ocean
I still have you
sitting by the shore

When I'm up and about
Running fool's errands
I still have you
proof of what I live for

When I'm cold and shivering
Walking through the winter's blizzard
I still have you
just one kiss to keep me warm

When I'm lost and confused
Desperately looking for direction
I still have you
forever my magnetic north

When you're down and alone
Look for me
I will put a smile on your face

When you're up and about
Look for me
I will show you what to live for

When you're cold and shivering
Look for me
I will hold you close to me

When you're lost and confused
Look for me
I will help you find a way

Afterall, it's only right
that you lean on me
Cause, in the end,
you will always have me

Happy Birthday,
My Beautiful Moon.
I will be your star forever
no matter how far I am
All you have to do is call
I love you, baby...

No comments: