Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Magic Words

What would you say
if I said I want you?
like a child wanting candy
like a girl wanting a new bag

What would you say
if I said I miss you?
like a polar bear misses ice
like a fish misses the sea

What would you say
if I said I love you?
like a boy who had just met a girl
like the moon loves the star

I would say it all
while holding your hand
and I would say it again
while kissing your lips

I would show it all
by holding you tight
I would show it again
by never letting go

I would do it all
just to hear you say...
I would do it forever
just so I can have those words

Say it to me now
and I will remember it forever
What I want most is to hear you say
It's as simple as one, two, three

We will always be together
We will always have each other;
We will never stop loving;
Till our hearts stop beating

No comments: