Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Romance Novel

I understand now what it feels like to be the moon on a cloudy night. Seemingly alone with nothing but thick dark clouds. You know the stars are right past the clouds but you're not sure. You have to just believe that the stars are there even if you can't see them. That's what trust feels like; having to believe in someone without real proof. And you are my moon, my love. I will forever remain by your side...I will forever be your star, even on dark cloudy nights. Trust in what you cannot see; trust in what you feel; trust in me; trust in my love; trust in your love for me.

Lets build a future together. Everyone wants power, money and happiness. I'm not greedy. I do not ask for happiness or money or power. I just want a lifetime with you. Lets live a future filled with me and you. I want you, even if we have tears or suffering; even when we feel lost and unsure; even if you feel you want to hit me... I will still want you by my side. I will still hold you close to me, honey. Because there is noone I'd rather cry with than you. So be my shoulder when I need you and the only tears I will make you shed are tears of joy.

You will forever be special. You might never truly understand what I mean but baby, I wish I could show you just how special you are to me. I don't want you to feel like you're the only girl in the world. I want you to know that you are my only girl. Your voice makes me speechless. Your smile makes me melt. Your laugh makes me jump. Your words make me listen. You make me yours. So stay with me... no matter what I say or how I say it. Just stay with me.

How can I say this all without being just a little melodramatic when our relationship is already set to be a romance novel. A book filled with many unknown experiences; we'll never know if it will have a sad ending. All I know is that we are in the middle of this love story; with you as my lover... Baby, isn't this a great book? I'd read it for sure... better yet, I'll write it...I'll write this romance novel just about the two of us.

No comments: