Sunday, April 01, 2007

That One Kiss (Part 1)

I've been across Asia, i've seen the seas in Africa, i've been through the storms of Canada, i've even been through the hills of New Zealand... and yet, all i feel, all i see, all i hope for is you... You who have kept me going all these years... you who have left me helpless in your hold which drowned my thoughts only in you... you who could leave me breathless without a single gasp of air and yet, keep me alive through one, just one infatuating kiss... The kiss which had ferociously scattered my heart in a blizzard, not of cold, windy snow, but a blizzard of bliss...eternal bliss... Bliss which had allowed me to believe in that one kiss... to believe that i'm invincible in the midst of that one kiss... to believe in that one, that very one kiss, with you...

I've been through the streets of South Africa, i've been through the towns of Shanghai, i've seen the sky-scrapers in Calgary...but i just want to come home... home, to my family, to my friends, to you... you who had remained at a status of boundless perfection... you who have only obtained such grace and composure... you who have proved yourself worthy of being impeccable, untainted, absolutely flawless... Such a smile which refuses to be denied... such a smile leaving me only with a paradisiac illusion of an impenetrable euphoria...constant and abiding... such a smile which steals away all the troubles and ponders of reality...

Because of this, this distance, this travelling, this separation, i want to be beside you, i want to breath a familiar smell, i want to hear that seductive voice, i want to see that captivating smile, i want to feel those sweet tender lips once more... i'm coming home just for that, that familiarity, that one provocative kiss...

*the life of a desperate lover, pleading only for one other, the perfect one...to be continued*

NOTE: This is something I am NOT personally going through right now. It is just something to get my writing started again and this will be continued, the love is not the end of it. Stay tuned.

No comments: