Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To You and You Alone

I love you for more reasons
than I can ever write
I love you for more ways
than I can ever explain
But I'll show just a tiny glimpse
Of what I love the most

I love that you are so beautiful
so much more than you think
I love to hear you laugh
even more when its because of me
I love the way you're shy
and all I want is to see you blush

I love that you love kids
as much as I think they are all rascals
I love to hear your cute voice
when I wake you up from your dreams
I love the way you listen
to every bit of my hyperactive rants

I love that you remember
the tiny details of everything I say
I love to hear your sweet little voice
when you're tired and about to sleep
I love the way you always tell me sweet dreams
Baby, you know I will be dreaming of you

I love that you understand me
As much as I try to understand you
I love to hear everything you have to say
because I want to know every part of you
I love the way you want to see me
Just as much as I want you

I love you for who you are
beautiful and forever interesting
I love you like the star loves the moon
You are the only moon this star can see
Will you trust me with your heart
Because I want you all to myself

You might think that this is a long list
But these hands could never explain
just how much I truly want you
just how much I truly love you

So will you hold my hand
As I keep you safe and warm
And I promise to be nice
To you and you alone

No comments: