Tuesday, November 02, 2010

This is a Story...

As I wander through
These sleepless nights
Insomnia takes control
over dreams of a brighter day
This is a story
Not about boy meets girl
This is a story
Without a girl at all
Words can't explain
This melancholy feeling
Yet I try to justify this
with words I can't explain
"Pull me ashore"
Is what I would have said
But there's only so much
That a boy could take
I'll hold my breath
As I'm losing the light
Sinking deeper into the ocean
Find it hard to keep afloat
I'm leaving this feeling behind
Caged in a prison without a key
I'm leaving this feeling behind
In a place I will never be

2 comments:

CKKHER said...

The end of one's melancholic feelings, marks the start of a brighter day :)
Wat happened this time?

alex said...

LOL nothing happened...its just a brighter day :)