Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Me, Myself, and I

I can't remember
the last time I've felt this lost
Never felt this alone

My life turns blue
as I try to shoot
Yet another shot of jack

I try to cry
So my river would never be dry
I try to run
away from these neverending lies

How can you understand
what it means to be happy
When you've never been sad
When you've never been alone

As this bottle touches my lips
As I feel the burn down my throat
As I break another glass
As I break another bottle...

I fall, my fall's going to break
My fall's going to break my wall
This wall can't take another day
Not another day with me, myself and I

There's no use hiding it anymore
There's no use deceiving
Noone wants to be alone

2 comments:

CK Kher said...

This is so far one of your best work ! Seriously ! a bottle of jack, and a person falling flat of joy .

alex said...

LOL thanks man...i guess drinkin and listening to damien rice does bring out alot of words LOL