Friday, February 24, 2006

Back On the "Horse"

For those of you who were actually hoping for utter reading material... This is not the one... unless an interest in my life kindles within you... This day which hath been brought upon me shall be dwelled upon the so called "issues" of my current life...

I have lost track of the absolute time for the past 10 days or so now.... The mere purpose of life has been drifted from my blurry sight... I have blatantly and subconsciously been derailed from the routines of my sluggish days... however, I hope to be back on track... As they say... when one falls off a horse... Just get back on... hopefully... my "horse" is still loyally and patiently awaiting the arrival of its master... It is the 24th today... And I have not blogged for about 9 days now... This detachment has caused great grief to this fragile and frail heart of mine... My inspiration and the shere will to forge ahead in this written journey had been shadowed over by the unimportant, the inconsequential, the irrelevant... but no more (I hope)...no more will I stroll along the alleys of the insignificant...

Aside from my impudent side-tracks(this is where the pour grammar and brutal vocabulary generates), I have been kind of sick during the past Thursday(yesterday)... unfortunately, my feeble body could not fulfill the determined and dedicated will of my all so frail desire of cheese... Yes... Cheese... Well... Let's just say I learnt the lesson the hard way... and hopefully that was my very last one... Having to miss a quiz in school...which was a regretful loss for me... is an unfortunate event... Luckily, my body got over and got rid of the excessive amount of cheese from my system... Leaving me for a fast recovery... Just in time to replenish myself and commence a new beginning the very next day in school... Refreshing me with yet another exam... For the past week or so... my routine has been disrupted... but not anymore(I Hope)... For hope is all I can count on... (here are some quotes for you'll to compensate for this senseless post)

The only medicine for the miserable is Hope. (translated Shakespeare)

There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope. (Baruch Spinoza)
Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.(Robert Ingersoll)
Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.(Lin Yutang)
Hope is but a shimmer of light amongst shadows. (Alexander Lim)

No comments: