Friday, February 10, 2006

Hate

On this wonderful Friday morning(3pm)... The weather is great, suns out, pleasant wind brushing through my face, and to top it off(with a cherry), there's no school for me today... what else could a man ask for...
Resentment, dislike, spite, enmity, malevolence, despise... All words describing "HATE"... To many of you, this is not exactly a bombshell... Hate is one of the most vigorous yet severe natural instinct of any creature...This instinct blinds us blanatantly from the truth despite obvious evidents... Hate leads to grudges, anger and outrage (and vice versa)... It is the source of all discriminations and prejudices... Wars and bloodsheds have been caused by this lethal instinct... Hate is a stage of extreme and irrational resentment and malignity... It is a feeling of absolute despise and utter antipathy...
This atrocious word...this HATE... caused by mainly absurd reasons...(Here are a few)Jealousy, annoyance, malcontentment, mistrust, dissaproval, dismay or just plain ole frustration... Despite the fact that we, as rational, civilized, urbane humans, know the irrationality of this demented "hate"... We continue to pursue this instinct of ours( at least most people)... We, who call ourselves, intelligent, gracious, mannered, cultivating, considerate.... How could humans be called as such when we attend to such a foolish and ridiculous instinct...
Hate, I hope, is no longer in my vocabulary... I have tried and succeeded(hopefully) in disposing this instinct from my already corrupted system... This word does not represent anyone in my mind anymore... and I, for one, hope it never does... It has blinded me from the manifestation of the truth for far too long...
I am not about to dwell on this mindless, unsound, unreasoning instinct...This HATE...

No comments: