Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Death

Past couple of days has gone by fast.. as fast as can be... It did go as planned though... School, Snooze, Tv, Homework, Sleep.... and so on and so forth... Just as the all respected Tupac used to say... LIFE GOES ON...

The unfortunate incident got me thinking about the death of Tupac... To be more specific... Death itself... As I had said before, life is not about birth ad death.. Death is just a phase of life that all of us feeble mortals are compelled to experience...Sooner or later(Rather later than sooner)... Death to some people could mean the end of life... However, that is actually a new beginning or better yet a beginning of an end... Death shouldn't be mourned or feared... Death is an experience we all are destined to face...

Yes... The horrid and petrifying thought of having to lose our loved ones disheartens our very souls(yes..It does)... However, doesn't death also lead the deceased to a better place, a more "heavenly" place? Dying does mean end of life.... on earth... Death should also be considered as a "Passage To Heaven"... Both my grandparents have (unfortunately) passed on now... However, I rest asure knowing that two of my beloved and memorialized grandparents are resting in a more..."elevated" and paradisaical place... Yes... It is true... I have mourned over my most dearest grandparents... However, I have learnt that death is not always a "bad" thing... and I have celebrated their appeased and harmonious life... They might not be physically present... but their hearts and souls will be with us(rest of my family) till the day we meet our time... Till the day that our grandchildren will commerate our lives... Till the day I join them in heaven.. this elevated and paradisaical place...

No comments: